Format of 3D Assets
Format standards for 3D assets that must be followed.
- The rendered polycount in the camera field must not be more than 100k. Make sure to try places and camera angles where the user is expected to explore the venue.
- Add and bake lights in Unity3D as per your preference.
- All models have to be set in Unity3D scenes and then exported as a UnityPackage format. Make sure Unity correctly assigns every texture to their material.
- The max size of a mesh of a venue is 20MB.
- The total size of textures of a venue must not be more than 50MB.
- Each texture must have a 1:1 aspect ratio. Max texture size is 4k. Make sure to reuse textures in multiple venues and/or multiple materials.
- Max 40 materials.